🔧iPhone X & XS Max Glass Only Replacement - home solution👍
- Published on Jul 30, 2019
- Impossible? No way! Repair made at home 100% success :)
Watch carefully 😎
Remember to not mistake the screws! It is possible to break the motherboard!
1. Turn of the phone and take off the screen of the frame.
2. Dismount sensor flex from the top of display.
3. Cut the metal frame on the top and take it off from OLED (use cutter, isopropanol or PCC15 spray, and something thin).
4. Heat the phone to 80°C (You can use hair dryer) and then cut the glass using molybdenum wire).
5. Clean the screen (use isopropanol or just take off the glue with Your fingers, and glue new glass to the screen - better use LOCA that don't need UV lamp (link below).
6. Glue new metal frame to the display (use B-7000 or T-7000 glue).
7. Put E-8000 glue on the phone housing and mount the new screen.
Enjoy Your work 😎
You will need hair dryer (or heat plate if You have), Y screwdriver, * screwdriver, metal thin tool (You can find in first link), LOCA glue, LOCA remover, E-8000 or T-7000 or B-7000 glue, molybdenum wire, new glass and new matal-plastic frame. Thats all :)
Service equipment & Glass Repair Kits available here:
---new touch glass
1. Altro- Epic [NCN Release]
Join my page👍
Subscribe for more videos 😎
- Science & Technology