LED LCD TV REPAIR GUIDE FOR FIXING COMMON TV PROBLEMS WITHOUT A MULTIMETER !!!
- Published on Nov 19, 2017
- 10 best ways how to troubleshoot and fix LED LCD TVs without use of a multimeter or volt meter This TV repair service guide should help, I have been a tech over 10 years and I offer FREE tech support videos for LED LCD TVs no power, TV turns off, no signal, lines on the screen, no picture, black screen, no backlight, bad colors, no sound, and more!
"The best multimeter" amzn.to/2yZyGZ2 (link supports the channel) "how to use a multimeter" - goo.gl/4Tnsq7
TV repair list- ru-clip.net/p/PLbieLTSjLNFihpdQgqJPSPIoy6AHWqHs3
www.electropartsonline.com use code tampatecfriend
Learn more about Tech, Subscribe here- ru-clip.net/user/tampatec
* Follow Tampatec on Instagram for tech videos and tech giveaways - tampatec
*Follow on G+ bit.ly/2ormuvN
* I offer free tech support for my subs and followers
*Some of these products I buy myself and some I receive for free to produce a Howto guide or / and review for companies but I DON'T get $ for product reviews.
*My TV repair tools I use in my videos found here- amzn.to/2cs67fD these links support my tech channel
Hi, I'm Paul an electronics tech from NYC area but live in Tampa bay area currently aka Tampatec, I post weekly usually on the weekends. My Howto tech channel is aimed for the novice tech or anyone that wants an easy to follow tech guide or wants to easily learn how to setup, use or fix their electronics. whether it's LED LCD TV, tablets, phone repair, home automation setup, Google Home, Chromecast guide, Echo dot tutorials, just to name a few. I'm here to help for free, just subscribe.
* When working on electronics act at your own risk, follow your electronics safety manual and / or NEC safety codes, unplug power and properly discharge capacitors in circuit safely.
I believe in this famous quote- give a person a fish they eat for a day but teach that person to fish and they will eat for a life time.
Thanks for watching and your support!
- Howto & Style