How To Use: Excel Pivot Table - Simplified
- Published on May 22, 2016
- Pivot Tables, are very powerful tool as this is a great way to summarize, analyze, explore, manage and present your data.
In our example, sales in countries by salesmen is given.
To insert a pivot table, execute the following steps.
1. Click any single cell inside the data set.
2. On the Insert tab, click PivotTable.
The following dialog box appears. Excel automatically selects the data for you. The default location for a new pivot table is New Worksheet.
3. Click OK.
The PivotTable field list appears. To find out the amount exported by salesman in diffrent countries, drag the following fields to the different areas.
1. Salesman Field to the Row Labels area.
2. Amount Field to the Values area.
3. Country Field to the Report Filter area.
Thanks For watching. Do subscribe to our channel.