HERB GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE | HEALTHY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE | EASY GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
- Published on Jul 23, 2019
- Herb Grilled Chicken Recipe | Healthy Grilled Chicken Recipe | Easy Grilled Chicken Recipe | Grilled Chicken | Keto Recipe | Grill Chicken Recipe
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken:
Chicken fillets- 3 nos. (weighing around 100-125 gms. each)
Marinade to be blended:
- Chilli flakes- 1 tsp
- Oregano- 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Brown sugar- 1/2 tsp
- Juice of 1 small lemon- 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves/ Parsley chopped - 3 tbsp
- Garlic cloves- 3
- Salt- 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Olive oil- 1/4 cup
- Take a blender/grinder and add all the items for marination.
- Blend it to a rough marinade and pour it on the chicken fillets. Mix well and set aside for around 30 mins.
- Heat a grill pan & add 1 tbsp olive oil. Spread it evenly.
- Once hot, add the chicken fillets one beside the other. Pour the rest of the marinade oil on top of the chicken.
- Grill on high heat for around 3 mins.
- Turn them on the other side & grill 3 more mins on the other side.
- Lower heat cook 3-4 mins on both sides flipping the chicken pieces.
- Keep basting with the oil in the pan
- Cook till grill marks are developed.
#grilledchicken #herbgrilledchicken #healthygrilledchicken #grilledchickenrecipe #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken #ketorecipeschicken #ketodiet
- Howto & Style